The Value of Advice
"Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing."
Those who rely on professionals to guide their financial decisions are typically more confident, better informed and achieve greater prosperity throughout their lives. The value of advice is now more important than ever before. Managing financial affairs can be complicated and often overwhelming for individuals. Together, we will help guide you in identifying and clarifying challenges and obstacles, giving you the confidence to set the course to achieving clear and obtainable goals.
We help people protect what is important to them. With the right Insurance solutions and products, you can protect the people you care about most with easy-to-understand options that offer peace of mind. We can provide educated advice and expertise for solutions tailored to your needs. Some of which may include:
- Needs Analysis and Risk Management
- Travel, Life, Health and Dental Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Disability and Critical Illness protection
- Business needs insurance- Buy/Sell, Key Person
Your goals are as unique as you are, which is why we craft a unique investment strategy just for you. Working as a team with a dedicated investment counsellor at Manulife Private Wealth*, you'll receive the benefits of professional money management, personalized strategies, and regular oversight to guide you in goals-based investing, which aims to yield positive results over your entire investing experience.
- Goals-based investing
- Portfolio options and diversification
- Separately managed accounts (SMAs)
- Guaranteed Investment Certificates (GICs)
- Registered Plans (RRSP, RRIF. RESP)
- Tax-free Savings Account (TFSA)
Tax & Estate Planning
By planning for tomorrow today, you can retain more of your assets, protect your estate and leave a legacy for your family or loved ones. An estate plan needs to align with your whole financial picture, including investments and insurance.
- Expert advice on tax planning strategies to minimize or defer taxes, and maximize deductions
- Solutions to help maximize your estate’s value
- Multigenerational wealth planning and transfer
- Will planning and beneficiary designation
- Advice on investments and account structures
Financial Planning is far more than simply investing. It is an ongoing process which formulates a plan of action to get you from where you are financially today, to where you want and/or need to be in the future. We'll help you understand where your money will come from and when you’ll be able to access it, so you can gain confidence in the potential to grow your future income stream.
- Cash Flow Management and Needs Analysis
- Tax minimization strategies
- Registered Retirement Plans (RRSP, RRIF)
- Locked-in Retirement Account (LIRA)
Group and Business Solutions
As a business owner, you may be facing complex decisions about new issues, private placements and mergers and acquisitions - you also want to make sure you protect your business. Find simple, cost effective and tax efficient plans to stay competitive and attract and retain the best talent by helping manage their health and wellness. Whether you are a small or large business, we will meet with you to assess your needs and explain your options, some of these could include:
- Group Benefits & Group Retirement
- Group Pension
- Competitive employee benefits
- Business insurance solutions
Banking today is about instant access – whether you’re paying with a tap, transferring money, or depositing a cheque or looking for mortgage options. In a fast-paced world, you need your bank to keep up. Manulife Bank has flexible products that fit seamlessly into your day and help you achieve your goals.
* Manulife Securities Incorporated is a Member of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada ("IIROC") and a Member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund (“CIPF”). To learn more about CIPF, please contact your advisor or visit www.cipf.ca. Manulife Private Wealth ("MPW") is a division of Manulife Asset Management Limited, which is registered as a portfolio manager in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Newfoundland and Labrador, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, and Saskatchewan; as an investment fund manager in Newfoundland and Labrador, Ontario and Quebec; and as a commodity trading manager in Ontario. Clients are introduced to MPW through a referral arrangement between Manulife Securities Incorporated and MPW. The information contained herein is for Canadian residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation in any jurisdiction in which Manulife Securities, its advisors or MPW are not appropriately licensed or registered or where any product or service is not eligible for sale. Details are available on request.